Fresh Strawberry White Chocolate Mousse Recipe
If strawberries aren’t available, you can substitute blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, or a mixture; whatever is fresh and on hand. Fresh Strawberry White Chocolate Mousse is light, airy, and fruity – perfect for summer, but also great all year round.
5 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
1 cup chopped white chocolate
1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup powdered sugar
2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the strawberries in the blender and blend until smooth; set aside.
- Measure the white chocolate into a microwave-safe glass container; microwave 1 minute.
- Remove from the microwave and let sit a minute or two, then stir until smooth. If the white chocolate isn't melted, return to the microwave for up to another minute and a half; stirring every 30 seconds.
- Whip the cream cheese with the vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Mix in the melted white chocolate and strawberry puree; stir in the strawberry slices.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let chill at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with additional fresh strawberries.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 233
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 67% Protein 4% Carb. 29%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 26 g
Saturated Fat 16 g
Cholesterol 76 mg
Sodium 84 mg
Total Carbohydrate 25 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 59% Calcium 0% Iron 3%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.