Creamy Chicken Fettuccine Recipe
Try this rich and welcoming pasta dish, perfect for company.
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 cup white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbs flour
- 1 cup dry white wine (or 1 cup chicken broth)
- 1 cup heavy cream, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 pound fettuccine
- Prepare the fettuccine.
- heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1" cubes.
- Cook the chicken until browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Add the mushrooms and garlic to the skillet. Cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with the flour and stir quickly to combine.
- Add the wine and let simmer for one minute.
- Reduce heat to low and add the cream.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
- Stir in cheese, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and heat through.
- Add to fettuccine and toss.
You Should Also Read:
Turkey With Apricot Glaze
Pollo da Paola
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Paula Laurita. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Paula Laurita. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Cinzia Aversa for details.