Miniature Cranberry Lime Cheesecakes Recipe
If you’d rather have one big cheesecake for a more formal presentation, the crumbs can be pressed onto the bottom of a parchment-lined 9” springform pan, baked 9 minutes, and covered with the cheesecake filling. Baking time will be about one hour fifteen minutes.
36 Mini Cheesecakes
3 cups gingersnap crumbs
5 tablespoons melted butter
3 8 oz. packages cream cheese
3/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate
1/4 cup flour
1 cup sour cream
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup cranberry sauce
4 large egg yolks
1/2 cup sugar
3 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice, (about 3 limes)
4 tablespoons butter
1 pinch salt
2 cups sour cream
2/3 cup sugar
2 cups Sparkly Lime Cranberry Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line the cups in 3 muffin pans with cupcake liners.
- Toss the gingersnap crumbs with the melted butter.
- Measure a heaping tablespoon of the mixture into each of the cupcake liners; press down to cover the bottoms.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a food processor or mixer until smooth; divide between the muffin cups.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, make the Lime Curd: Beat the yolks and sugar until well blended; stir in the lime juice, butter, and salt.
- Microwave on high, stirring every minute, until thickened and the mixture coats a spoon but is still liquid enough to pour; make sure it doesn't boil.
- Press the mixture through a fine sieve, transfer to an airtight container, and refrigerate.
- Assembly: Mix the sour cream and sugar. Top each of the cheesecakes with the mixture. Drop dollops of the lime cranberry sauce and lime curd on top of the sour cream mixture on each of the cheesecakes, and swirl.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 228 Calories from Fat 119
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 52% Protein 5% Carb. 43%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 13 g
Saturated Fat 7 g
Cholesterol 50 mg
Sodium 110 mg
Total Carbohydrate 24 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 9 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 0% Iron 8%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.