White Chocolate Potato Chip Crunchies Recipe
If there are kids around, they can help with the preparations, and older kids can make them by themselves. They are no-bake, and require only a minute or two of microwaving to melt the white chocolate. They are also festive, since they call for red and green M & M’s. Actually, these White Chocolate Potato Chip Crunchies can be served on holidays year round by changing the colors of the M & M’s, i.e., black and orange for Halloween, red, white, and blue for Independence Day, pastel colors for Easter, etc.
Makes approximately 4 dozen
2 cups chopped white chocolate
1 6 oz. can Pringles Original potato crisps, coarsely crushed
1 cup salted peanuts
1 cup M & M's Candies, (red and green for Christmas; other for other holidays)
- Line two baking sheets with parchment or waxed paper.
- Place the white chocolate in a glass microwave-safe container; microwave 1 minute. Let sit a minute or two, then stir until melted. If the chocolate doesn't melt, microwave in 15 second increments.
- Meanwhile, mix the crushed Pringles, salted peanuts, and M & M's in a large bowl.
- When the chocolate is melted and smooth, pour it over the mixture and stir until everything is coated in chocolate.
- Scoop tablespoon-size mounds onto the prepared parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Let sit at room temperature until set, or speed it up by putting them in the refrigerator.
- Can be stored in an airtight container for up to one month.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 81 Calories from Fat 45
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 55% Protein 7% Carb. 38%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 40 mg
Total Carbohydrate 8 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.