Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter
· When Henry comes out of the shadows and bites the man in the alley who’s attacking the girl, the girl runs away and drops her red shawl/sweater horizontally across the alley. It’s still there when Abraham shows up, but when he throws the ax at Henry and walks towards him, the red shawl/sweater is lying vertically next to the wall.
· Adam sees the body of Bart in the coffin. He reaches in and takes the watch from his hand and slams the lid down. The lid is slightly askew on top of the coffin. Adam takes a couple steps away and turns around. The lid is now straight on top of the coffin.
· Mary leaves Abraham’s lunch on the table and calls Willie. After Willie leaves, Abraham and Will are standing at the desk. In the first close-up and following right side view of Will when he’s saying “If you do this, there’s no turning back”, he has his glasses on. They’re off in the next front view of him but back on in the following right side view.
· Abraham finds the pocket watch in Willie’s room after the boy has been bitten. In the close-up of his hands, it shows him opening the watch and the inscription can be seen inside. It cuts back to the close-up of Abe and the watch is still closed.
· When Abraham is giving the Gettysburg Address, his hat and gloves are on the table to his left. The hat can be seen moving (from the wind) and as the camera pans around, the hat falls off the table behind him. In the rear view, the hat and gloves are gone from the table when he finishes his speech. It cuts to a close-up of Abraham and he picks up his gloves and hat, presumably from the table since he didn’t bend down to pick them up.
“Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter” (2012) stars Benjamin Walker, Dominic Cooper, Anthony Mackle, Rufus Sewell, Jimmi Simpson and Mary Elizabeth Winstead. It runs 105 minutes and is rated R for violence throughout and brief sexuality.
Get your copy of "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" here!
You Should Also Read:
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Isla Grey. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Isla Grey. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Isla Grey for details.