T'is the Season for Gift Giving
Here are some suggestions to put on your list just for You!
1. For the jewelry lover in you, why not try something new. A membership subscription to Switch. Starting at $29/month, you get unlimited access to designer jewelry. I'm talking the big names, Chanel, Hermes, David Yurman, Christian Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci and Do Not Disturb to name a few.
There are three membership plans, you can explore the collections and cancel at any time. Check them out at joinswitch.com
2. If jewelry's not your thing, we all like shoes. Try adding a little bling to your feet. How about a limited edition of Swarovski crystal-adorned sneakers. It's not just any sneaker, it’s the Nike Air Max97 LXX. Soooooo, this is not the shoe you play tennis in or any other sport for that matter. Strictly for the jeweled girl in you enjoying a casual night on the town. You can check them out at nike.com
3. Perfume is the ultimate gift for self and anyone else. Looking for something that's hot ... as in sensual?. Try Narciso Eau de Perfume Rouge. While it's categorized as a floral, it's not for the wallflower. It has a base of musk, that's accented by Bulgarian Rose, with iris, amber and vetiver. Try it and see if it will bring out the "Wildflower" in you.
4. There's always the classic spa gift certificate. Give yourself at least two and let family and friends know how much you love the spa. If five people give you spa gift certificates, that means you'll have seven. You've now got a spa visit for seven months out of the year. How cool is that?
5. Weekend Get-a-way. These mini breakations are great for rejuvenating your mind, body and spirit. You shut the rest of the world out as you enjoy quiet time tucked away in a hotel room. No interruptions, except those that you want to entertain, like a walk on the beach, a night at the theater or dinner with your significant other. You don't have to leave your city, you just have to leave your home and find a quaint place to escape.
These are just a few ideas for holiday gifts. You can always insert what you truly want for yourself into the mix. Make it a fun activity, don't over think it. Just make sure you're on the list several times when you check it twice.
That's it for this week. As always ...
Dedicated to Your Beauty,
Nyraju Skin Care
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Juliette Samuel. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Juliette Samuel. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Juliette Samuel for details.