Snowy Snack Mix Recipe
About 48 1/2 cup Servings
1 12 oz. package Crispix cereal
4 cups mixed nuts
40 ounces almond bark vanilla coating
1 16 oz. can vanilla frosting
6 cups powdered sugar
1 11 oz. package red and green M & M's Candies
10 1/4 ounces red and green caramel M & M's
24 ounces red and green gumdrops
14 ounces cinnamon Santas
- Mix the Crispix and nuts in a very large bowl.
- Melt the almond bark in the microwave according to directions on package.
- Pour the melted almond bark over the cereal and nuts; stir to coat.
- Melt the frosting in the microwave (30-45 seconds); pour over the mixture and stir well.
- Measure the powdered sugar into a large paper bag; pour the mixture into the bag.
- Fold the top to seal, and shake until the pieces are well-coated.
- Break up any chunks and coat with a little more powdered sugar.
- Spread the coated mix over the baking sheets and let dry for a couple of hours, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in the candy and store in an airtight container or package in clear gift bags.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 417 Calories from Fat 131
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 31% Protein 2% Carb. 66%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 15 g
Saturated Fat 9 g
Cholesterol 3 mg
Sodium 135 mg
Total Carbohydrate 69 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 34 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.