Candy Bar Coffee Cake Recipe
This coffee cake can be put together and be ready for baking in about 10 minutes. It should be served warm and on the same day that it is baked.
1/2 cup butter
2 16 oz. cans jumbo refrigerator biscuits (such as Pillsbury Grands)
3 cups fun size candy bars, (no Kit Kats) coarsely chopped
1 cup powdered sugar, mixed with enough milk to make a smooth glaze
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Spray a regular Bundt pan liberally with non-stick spray.
- Melt the butter in a large bowl.
- Cut the biscuits into quarters and toss them in the butter.
- Arrange 1/3 of the biscuits on the bottom of the Bundt pan; sprinkle with one cup of the chopped candy bars.
- Add another layer of the biscuits, sprinkle with another cup of the chopped candy bars, then the remaining biscuits and the remaining candy bars.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and thoroughly baked through.
- Remove from the oven, let sit five minutes, then invert onto a serving platter.
- Drizzle with the powdered sugar mixture and serve warm.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 392 Calories from Fat 192
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 49% Protein 5% Carb. 46%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 21 g
Saturated Fat 14 g
Cholesterol 26 mg
Sodium 676 mg
Total Carbohydrate 45 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 5 g
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 9%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.