Apple Dump Cake Recipe
There are only three ingredients in this dessert: apples, cake mix, and butter. The ingredients are layered and baked to make a cobbler/crisp type dessert that is great with real whipped cream or high quality ice cream. Even if you’re short on time, this dessert is doable.
6 cups cooking apples, pared, cored, and cut into chunks
1 15.25 ounce yellow cake Mix
3/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 8" x 11" or 9" x 13" shallow baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread the apples evenly over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the apples.
- Drizzle the butter evenly over the cake mix; it's okay if there are a few dry spots, but try to get butter over most of the dry mix.
- Bake about 60 minutes, or until bubbly and the top is lightly browned. Remove from the oven and spoon into serving bowls.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 341 Calories from Fat 163
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 48% Protein 0% Carb. 52%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 18 g
Saturated Fat 10 g
Cholesterol 37 mg
Sodium 413 mg
Total Carbohydrate 44 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 19 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 6% Calcium 0% Iron 1%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.