Magic S'Mores Bars Recipe
I’ve found that mini marshmallows that have gone stale are best for this recipe because they don’t melt and disappear into the bars, but you can use fresh ones if necessary. I make sure I always have stale marshmallows on hand; I poke a few holes in some of my newly purchased bags so they will get stale while sitting in my storage. You can even purchase stale mini marshmallows at some grocery stores.
1 14.4 ounce package graham crackers, (3 sleeves)
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups stale mini marshmallows
2 14 oz. cans sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9" x 13" baking dish with non-stick spray. Line the dish with parchment and spray the parchment.
- Place the graham crackers in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the graham crackers are ground into coarse crumbs.
- Transfer the crumbs to a large mixing bowl and stir in the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix at low speed until well mixed.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and press with wet hands to even the dough out.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown and puffed.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Cut into 32 bars with a sharp knife. Store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 217 Calories from Fat 66
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 31% Protein 6% Carb. 64%
Nutrient Amount per Bar
Total Fat 7 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 8 mg
Sodium 118 mg
Total Carbohydrate 35 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 3%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.