Shortcut Morning Buns Recipe
You’ll want to serve them as a brunch dessert or with hot chocolate, tea, or coffee. No matter how you serve them, they will be something you make over and over.
1 8 oz. container Refrigerated crescent rolls, preferably butter flake flavor
1/4 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or Silpat®.
- Open the crescent rolls and divide them into 4 rectangles; press the diagonal lines together. Brush the tops with butter.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together on a large plate; press the dough into the mixture, butter side down.
- Butter the plain side, turn over, and press into the mixture.
- Roll up and cut in half crosswise.
- Place each bun fairly close together onto the prepared baking sheet (so they don’t unroll).
- Press the rolls down with your fingers.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool at least 10 minutes before serving (they firm up as they sit). These are best served the day they are baked.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 262 Calories from Fat 107
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 41% Protein 3% Carb. 56%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 12 g
Saturated Fat 5 g
Cholesterol 16 mg
Sodium 292 mg
Total Carbohydrate 37 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 25 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 4%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.