Ghastly Ghouly Cauldron Mix Recipe
Everybody loves white chocolate covered pretzels, and this cauldron mix takes that popular snack even farther, with coated popcorn and Halloween candy. It’s addicting, and will be very popular whether you serve it at your annual BOO-ffet or whether you just have it around for family and friends to snack on during the days leading up to Halloween.
Makes about 30 cups or 60 half cup servings
18 cups air popped popcorn (about 1 cup unpopped popcorn)
7 cups mini pretzels, (12 ounce package)
4 cups roasted salted peanuts
2 cups M & M's Candies, preferably in Halloween Colors
2 cups candy corn
48 ounces white almond bark
- Mix the popcorn, pretzels, peanuts, and candies and place in a large bowl.
- Melt the almond bark according to the directions on the package and pour over the popcorn mixture, stirring so that everything is well-coated.
- Spread out onto two parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Let the mix sit at room temperature until set.
- Use your fingers to break up pieces.
- Store in an airtight container for up to three months.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 234 Calories from Fat 103
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 44% Protein 6% Carb. 50%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 11 g
Saturated Fat 7 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 183 mg
Total Carbohydrate 29 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 19 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.