Pumpkin Magic Bars Recipe
Another plus for these bars is that they keep very well, at least for a week or so, in an airtight container.
48 small squares
1 1/2 cups gingersnap crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
1 12 oz. package white baking chips
2 cups chopped pecans
1 cup shredded coconut
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
2/3 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9" x 13' shallow baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Mix the gingersnap crumbs, sugar, and melted butter; press into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the white baking chips, then chopped pecans, then shredded coconut evenly over the crust.
- Whisk together the condensed milk, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice; pour over the coconut.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until set and the edges begin to turn golden.
- Remove from the oven and cool thoroughly before cutting into 48 small squares.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 139 Calories from Fat 82
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 59% Protein 4% Carb. 37%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 9 g 14%
Saturated Fat 4 g 20%
Cholesterol 8 mg 3%
Sodium 42 mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 13 g 4%
Dietary Fiber 1 g 2%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 17% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 4%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.