Impossible Candy Bar Pie Recipe
You can use an assortment of candy bars in this pie, or just one of your favorite varieties, such as Almond Joy or Mounds. Snicker bars are delicious, as well as Reeseâ€™s Peanut Butter Cups. Try to avoid Kit Kats because the wafers take on a cardboard texture which isnâ€™t as good as the others. Feel free to eat all of the Kit Kats you want, however, while the pie is baking. For this test pie, I used an assortment of Nestles Crunch, Snickers, Almond Joy, Cookies and Cream, Baby Ruth, and Twix.
2 cups milk
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup Master Baking Mix, or commercial baking mix such as BisquickÂ®
1/4 cup softened butter
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped candy bars
Sweetened whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350Â°.
- Spray a deep-dish 9" pie plate with non-stick spray.
- Measure the milk, eggs, sugar, master baking mix, butter, and vanilla into a blender container; blend until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pie dish; sprinkle the chopped candy bars over the top.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until the center is just set.
- Remove from the oven and let sit until cool, or refrigerate to speed up the process. Serve with sweetened whipped cream.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 212 Calories from Fat 103
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 49% Protein 11% Carb. 41%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 11 g
Saturated Fat 6 g
Cholesterol 130 mg
Sodium 201 mg
Total Carbohydrate 21 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 13 g
Protein 6 g
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.