Gooiest Caramel Pecan Brownies Recipe
These brownies include a cup of grated zucchini to keep them moist, and the topping is just melted chocolate chips which melt on the hot brownies and are spread over the top. They don’t cut perfectly because they are so gooey, but that’s okay since they are decadent and addictive.
32 small brownies
3 cups Mom's Brownie Mix
1 cup finely shredded zucchini
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups chocolate covered caramels such as Milk Duds
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a shallow 8" x 10" glass baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Mix the brownie mix, eggs, zucchini, and vanilla extract until fairly smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate caramels and spread evenly in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until the center is set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips onto the hot brownies. Let sit about 5 minutes or until the chocolate is melted, and with an offset spatula, spread evenly over the brownies.
- Let cool thoroughly before cutting into 32 brownies.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 109 Calories from Fat 48
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 44% Protein 4% Carb. 52%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 13 mg
Sodium 61 mg
Total Carbohydrate 14 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 1%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.