Potato Chip Cookies Recipe
These cookies are easy and taste good. In fact they only have 5 ingredients.
3 dozen cookies
1 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 3/4 cups flour
1 cup crushed potato chips, (about 3 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light; add the vanilla and mix well.
- Pour in the flour and potato chips; mix well at low speed.
- Scoop tablespoon-size balls onto parchment or Silpat-lined baking sheets.
- Press the bottom of a glass on a cookie, dip in sugar, and press; repeat with the remaining cookies.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 85 Calories from Fat 49
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 58% Protein 3% Carb. 39%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 14 mg
Sodium 56 mg
Total Carbohydrate 8 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 3 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 1%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.