Kit Kat Mousse Recipe
This is not, by any means classic mousse, but it is decadent and luscious; it is a perfect way to use up any Kit-Kat candy bars left over from Halloween. When I serve it at my Halloween BOO-ffet, I call it Scaredy (kit) Cat Mousse.
2 cups 60% cacao semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup whipping cream
1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks
2 cups Kit Kat Candy Bars, finely chopped or ground
Sweetened whipped cream, for serving
Kit Kat Candy Bar, broken in half for garnish
- Place the chocolate chips and whipping cream in a large glass microwave-safe measuring cup or bowl, add the whipping cream, and microwave 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let sit 5 minutes.
- Whisk until smooth and refrigerate until just set but still soft.
- Mix the chocolate mixture with the whipped cream; fold in the chopped Kit Kat Bars.
- Transfer to a pretty serving bowl and pipe sweetened whipped cream on top; add a piece of Kit Kat bar to each bit of whipped cream.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 563 Calories from Fat 336
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 60% Protein 4% Carb. 36%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 37 g
Saturated Fat 23 g
Cholesterol 55 mg
Sodium 36 mg
Total Carbohydrate 51 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 25 g
Protein 6 g
Vitamin A 12% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 4%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.