M & M Skillet Cookies Recipe
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup M & M's Candies
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a 12" cast iron skillet.
- Add the brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla; stir until the mixture is slightly heated and well-combined.
- Turn off the heat; sprinkle the flour, baking soda, and salt over the top of the butter mixture.
- Break the egg into the center of the flour mixture.
- Stir the ingredients together, making sure the egg is combined first with the flour so it doesn't cook.
- Stir in the M & Ms, press evenly over the bottom of the pan, and place in the oven for 15 -20 minutes, or until the sides begin to brown.
- Remove from the oven, let sit 10 minutes, then cut into wedges to serve.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 102 Calories from Fat 41
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 40% Protein 4% Carb. 56%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 19 mg
Sodium 111 mg
Total Carbohydrate 14 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 1%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.