Banana Chocolate Chippers Recipe
About 3 dozen cookies
1/2 cup softened butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
3 ripe bananas, cut into large chunks
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, or raisins
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar until light; add the bananas and beat until they are mashed and well-mixed.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Measure the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt into a fine strainer set over the banana mixture; shake through.
- Stir in the chocolate chips or raisins.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment or silpat lined baking sheets (or sheets sprayed with non-stick spray).
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until the edges begin to brown and the bottoms are golden.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to cooling racks.
- Store in an airtight container up to a week, or freeze for longer storage.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 98 Calories from Fat 42
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 42% Protein 6% Carb. 52%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 19 mg
Sodium 83 mg
Total Carbohydrate 13 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.