Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup blueberries, or raspberries, (optional)
4 large peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced
1 15.25 oz yellow cake Mix
1/2 cup softened butter
1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9" deep dish cake pan with non-stick spray with flour.
- Melt the butter; stir in the brown sugar, and spread over the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the blueberries or raspberries (if using) evenly over the mixture.
- Arrange the peach slices over the berries decoratively.
- Mix the cake ingredients until smooth.
- Spread half of the batter over the peaches (use the remaining for cupcakes or an additional upside down cake.)
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Remove from the oven and let sit 10 minutes.
- Invert onto a serving plate. Garnish with sweetened whipped cream or ice cream.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 291 Calories from Fat 142
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 49% Protein 3% Carb. 48%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 16 g
Saturated Fat 8 g
Cholesterol 86 mg
Sodium 310 mg
Total Carbohydrate 35 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 12 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 16% Vitamin C 6% Calcium 0% Iron 3%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.