Summer Peaches and Cream Pie Recipe
1 sleeve graham crackers (about 5 ounces)
1 cup whole almonds
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon almond extract
1/4 cup melted butter
1 pound fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 1/2 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened (12 ounces)
3/4 cup powdered sugar
2 cups heavy whipping cream
Fresh peach slices, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Crust: Place the graham crackers, almonds, and sugar in the bowl of a food processor and process until fine. Add the extract and butter and whizz a few times to combine. Press the mixture over the bottom and up the sides of a 9" deep pie pan. Bake 12 minutes. Remove from the oven to cool.
- Filling: Mix the peaches with the 2 tablespoons granulated sugar; let sit while preparing the rest of the filling.
- Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff.
- Fold the cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream. Stir in the peaches. Pour the filling into the cooled crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill until set. Cut into 8 wedges and garnish with fresh peach slices.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 713 Calories from Fat 483
Percent Total Calories From:
Fat 68% Protein 6% Carb. 27%
Nutrient Amount per % Daily
Total Fat 54 g 83%
Saturated Fat 28 g 140%
Cholesterol 144 mg 48%
Sodium 328 mg 14%
Total Carbohydrate 48 g 16%
Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 10 g
Vitamin A 41% Vitamin C 8% Calcium 0% Iron 11%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.