Slow Cooker Apple Cranberry Dump Cake Recipe
Most of us are so busy during the holidays, that this dessert will be a huge timesaver and something that everyone will love. It requires only four ingredients that are most likely already in your pantry or fridge. You’ll want to make sure you have plenty of highest quality ice cream in the freezer to serve with this dish.
2 14 oz. cans whole berry cranberry sauce
1 21 oz. can apple pie filling
15 1/4 ounces yellow cake Mix
1 1/2 cups melted butter, (3 cubes)
- Spray the crock of a 3-4 quart slow cooker (preferably with a large footprint such as a Casserole Crock) with non-stick spray.
- Dump the cranberry sauce and apple pie filling into the crock and mix.
- Sprinkle the cake mix evenly over the mixture.
- Pour the melted butter over the cake mix.
- Cover, set the slow cooker to high, and let cook 3-4 hours or until the crust is set. Tilt the lid a little to let any excess moisture evaporate. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 388 Calories from Fat 180
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 46% Protein 0% Carb. 53%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 20 g
Saturated Fat 11 g
Cholesterol 47 mg
Sodium 364 mg
Total Carbohydrate 52 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 12 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin A 14% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 0% Iron 1%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.