Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Of course, these cookies are best warm from the oven, but they can be stored up to one week in an airtight container or packed in freezer bags and frozen for 2-3 months. They’re good for non-holiday times of the year to fill up the cookie jar; just make them with regular M&M’s.
6 dozen cookies
1/2 cup butter
1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups master baking mix
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 cups Holiday M & M's Candies
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream the butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the master baking mix until well-mixed.
- Add the chocolate chips, mix, and fold in the M&Ms candies.
- Scoop or drop tablespoon-size balls onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake 8-9 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Transfer to cooling racks.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week or freeze for several months.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 78 Calories from Fat 37
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 48% Protein 4% Carb. 49%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 4 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 9 mg
Sodium 71 mg
Total Carbohydrate 9 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 1%
You Should Also Read:
Desserts made with Master Baking Mix
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.