Connie's Coconut Chocolate Chippers Recipe
If your family has a favorite cookie recipe that you’d be willing to share, please post it on the BellaOnline Desserts Forum. After all, recipes aren’t really any fun unless they’re shared!
About 5 dozen cookies
1 cup shortening
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
2 cups coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream the shortening and sugars; add the eggs and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and coconut.
- Scoop or drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment-lined or well-greased baking sheets and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove to cooling racks.
- Store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 113 Calories from Fat 61
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 54% Protein 3% Carb. 42%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 7 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 7 mg
Sodium 81 mg
Total Carbohydrate 12 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 3 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.