Irish Cream Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
Irish Cream Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa
1 1/2 tablespoons butter
3 8 oz. packages cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup flour
3/4 cup Irish Cream Liqueur
1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup whipping cream
2 cups sweetened whipped cream
Chocolate coffee beans, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Spray the bottom of a 9" springform pan with non-stick spray; cover with a 9" round of parchment paper, then spray again with the non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Crust: Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cocoa, and butter in processor with the metal blade; process until well mixed.
- Press evenly onto the bottom of the prepared springform pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the crumbs from the food processor and place the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, eggs, flour, and Irish Cream inside.
- Using the metal blade, process the mixture until it is smooth, scraping the sides once or twice.
- Pour the filling over the baked crust.
- Place the chocolate chips and cream in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave 1 1/2 minutes or until hot.
- Let the mixture sit for 2 minutes, then whisk until smooth.
- Drop spoonfuls of the chocolate mixture over the filling. Use a knife to swirl slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven 60-75 minutes or until the center is just set.
- Remove from the oven and use a butter knife to loosen the cheesecake from the sides of the springform pan (this lessens the chance of a crack in the middle of the cheesecake).
- Chill the cheesecake thoroughly before removing from pan.
- After cooling, wrap the cheesecake tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to one week or freeze up to one month.
- To serve: Cut the cheesecake into quarters, then each quarter into four wedges.
- Pipe whipped cream on each piece and add a chocolate covered coffee bean.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 351 Calories from Fat 222
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 63% Protein 7% Carb. 29%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 25 g
Saturated Fat 15 g
Cholesterol 114 mg
Sodium 207 mg
Total Carbohydrate 26 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 8 g
Protein 6 g
Vitamin A 17% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 7%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.