White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
Cheesecake can be made months ahead and frozen, so it’s easy on the cook, especially when it’s going to be served after a fancy dinner with guests; all pressure is off when the cheesecake simply needs to be removed from the freezer and garnished. This cheesecake is one that will become a favorite and will be requested often.
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa
3 tablespoons butter
3 8 oz. packages cream cheese
3 ounces white chocolate, melted
1/4 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup sour cream
1 cup raspberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Spray the bottom of a 9 or 10" springform pan with non-stick spray, line with parchment, and spray the parchment.
- For the Crust: Mix the crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, cocoa, and butter in food processor.
- Press onto the bottom of the prepared springform pan. (You may press some of the crumbs up the sides of the pan also, but it's a lot of work and most people don't eat it anyway.)
- Bake the crust for 9 minutes; remove from the oven.
- For the filling: In processor, mix the cream cheese, white chocolate, flour, eggs, and sugar.
- Process until smooth.
- Add the sour cream; process until smooth.
- Alternately, the ingredients can be mixed with a mixer.
- Pour the filling into the crust-lined pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of the jam into the batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 60 - 75 minutes or until the center is set.
- Cool thoroughly and chill before removing from pans; it's easier to cut into uniform pieces if the cheesecake is partially frozen.
- Garnish with whipped cream, fresh raspberries, and mint if available.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 411 Calories from Fat 218
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 53% Protein 7% Carb. 40%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 24 g
Saturated Fat 13 g
Cholesterol 112 mg
Sodium 255 mg
Total Carbohydrate 41 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 13 g
Protein 7 g
Vitamin A 17% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 8%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.