November 28 2006 Genealogy Newsletter
Family Health Assessment:
For years now the US Surgeon General has been telling us the importance of getting a family health assessment. Research has shown a “Family” connection between many diseases.
Top 10 indicators that you've become a GENEAHOLIC:
10. You introduce your daughter as your descendent
9. You've never met any of the people you send e-mail to, even though you're related
8. You can recite your lineage back eight generations, but can't remember your nephew's name
7. You have more photographs of dead people than of living ones
6. You've even taken a tape recorder and/or notebook to a family reunion
5. You've not only read the latest GEDCOM standard, but also you understand it
4. The local genealogy society borrows books from you
3. The only film you've seen in the last year was the 1880 census index
2. More than half of your CD collection is made up of marriagerecords or pedigrees
1. Your elusive ancestor has been spotted in more different places than Elvis
"I want ancestors who were wealthy enough to afford, and to keep for generations, the family homestead, and who left all the aforementioned pictures and diaries and journals intact in the library!!!
But most of all: I want relatives I can FIND!!!!!"
Please visit Genealogy.bellaonline.com for even more great content about Genealogy. To participate in free, fun online discussions, this site has a community forum all about Genealogy located here -
I hope to hear from you sometime soon, either in the forum or in response to this email message. I thrive on your feedback!
Have fun passing this message along to family and friends, because we all love free knowledge!
Tina Sansone, Genealogy Editor
One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com
BellaOnline is looking for writers! Here are a few of the topics
that are available for you to write for :
Aids / HIV | Allergies and Colds | American Regional Cuisine | Asthma | Bowling | Caribbean Culture | Classic Rock | Codes & Cyphers | Cooking for Kids | Costuming | Crochet | Deafness | and more!
You are currently subscribed to a BellaOnline newsletter, sponsored by
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, click on the link below:
Unsubscribe from the Genealogy Newsletter
Online Newsletter Archive for Genealogy Site
Master List of BellaOnline Newsletters