February 26 2013 Vision Issues Newsletter
Volume 2: Issue 4; Week of February 24 to March 2, 2013.
March, Spring and Easter are right around the corner – only a few more weeks until the aroma of blooming flowers and the beginning of a new life cycle. Smile!!!
Related Vision Topics:
1. Study on smoking’s effect on the development of cataracts – more information at: www.whatdisability.com.
2. What effect does Vitamin E have on AMD? Some interesting studies available at:
3. Eye free “RAY” mobile device Smartphone helps with daily living for vision impaired – story at:
Employment Opportunities: Courtesy of the American Foundation for the blind.
1. Assembler (C.C.) - Corpus Christi, TX
2. Assembler (Victoria) - Victoria, TX
3. Early Intervention Mentor/ O&M Specialist - Orlando, FL
Here's the latest article from the Vision Issues site at BellaOnline.com.
Restasis Chronic Dry Eye Medication
Restasis, medication designed to relieve and improve symptoms of Chronic Dry Eye. Discover specific information about the product.
Use the link below to go directly to the article.
Forum news: Tell us about the type of cell phone you use? What brand name and series type works best for the active vision impaired person? Your invited to post a thread and get the discussion started!
Use the link below to go directly to the forum.
Coming next week: Television Narrated for Vision Impaired
The Narrative TV Network(NTN) provides over 200 videos narrated for the vision impaired on the Internet YouTube Channel. The videos contain a variety of interesting shows. NTN also provides audio descriptive programming in conjunction with cable TV companies. Find out more…
Until next week – Have a great week!
Dean Ingalls, Vision Issues Editor
One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com
Unsubscribe from the Vision Issues Newsletter
Online Newsletter Archive for Vision Issues Site
Master List of BellaOnline Newsletters