If there’s time, a green salad goes well with this casserole; alternately, fresh or frozen vegetables can be microwaved in about 5 minutes.
4 cups ground beef mixture from the Ground Beef Module, (2 packages)
1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
1 10 3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
1 10 3/4 ounce can milk
1/4 cup catsup
1 7.5 ounce package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place the ground beef mixture, softened cream cheese, mushroom soup, milk, and catsup in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave 4-5 minutes or until warm.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Pour into a shallow 2 quart casserole dish.
- Arrange the biscuits evenly on top of the casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the biscuits are brown and cooked through, 25-30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 354 Calories from Fat 232
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 66% Protein 22% Carb. 13%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 26 g
Saturated Fat 12 g
Cholesterol 90 mg
Sodium 772 mg
Total Carbohydrate 11 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 19 g
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 3% Calcium 0% Iron 4%