These treats will be a big hit with the kids at the annual Halloween BOO-ffet; they’re also great for packaging in Halloween treat bags or as a treat at family gatherings. There are only four ingredients: butter, marshmallows, cereal, and Halloween candy; nothing could be easier.
1/4 cup butter
1 10 oz. package marshmallows
6 cups Cocoa Krispies cereal, or Cocoa Dyna-bites
1 cup Halloween M&Ms
1 cup candy corn
- Spray a 9 x 13" glass baking dish with non-stick spray; set aside.
- Spray a large microwaveable bowl and a wooden spoon or spatula with non-stick spray.
- Place the butter and marshmallows in the sprayed bowl.
- Microwave on high power until melted, stirring every 1 minute.
- Stir in the Cocoa Krispies. and Halloween candy.
- Mix well and press (butter or spray hands with non-stick spray) into the prepared baking dish.
- Let sit for a few minutes in a cool place to set.
- Cut into 24 squares or bars
Note: 2 cups marshmallow cream may be used instead of the marshmallows.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 124 Calories from Fat 22
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 18% Protein 2% Carb. 80%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 2 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 5 mg
Sodium 115 mg
Total Carbohydrate 25 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 5 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 8% Calcium 0% Iron 4%