Creamy Coconut Cake
1 box white cake mix
1/4 cup/60 mL Watkins Original Grapeseed Oil
3 eggs, beaten
1/2 tbsp/7.5 mL Watkins Double-Strength Imitation White Vanilla Flavor
8 oz/227 g sour cream
8 oz/227 g cream of coconut
Cream Cheese Frosting:
1 box (1 lb/454 g) powdered sugar
1/4 cup/60 mL (1/2 stick) butter
2 tbsp/30 mL milk
2 tsp/10 mL Watkins Double-Strength Imitation White Vanilla Flavor
1 pkg (8 oz/227 g) cream cheese, softened
1 cup/240 mL coconut flakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Mix all ingredients.
3. Pour into 9 x 13 (23 x 33 cm) pan which has been sprayed with Watkins Cooking Spray.
4. Bake 35 minutes, or until cake tests done.
5. Cool completely before frosting.
6. Mix all frosting ingredients except coconut; spread on cake Top with coconut.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Vanette (Vannie) Ryanes. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Vanette (Vannie) Ryanes. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.