Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Fall Photo and Layout Ideas
The rich colors and textures of fall create amazing photographs. Many scrapbookers create a special album (or mini album) for their fall photos. Consider creating a Halloween album to document costumes over the years. A Gratitude book for Thanksgiving is a good place to count your blessings each Thanksgiving. A camouflage album for your hunters is a great place to capture each years hunting successes.
Here are some fall photo and page ideas that you might consider. Print out the list and highlight the ones that you want to remember to capture.
1. Playing in the leaf pile
2. Raking leaves
3. Picking out a pumpkin
4. Carving the pumpkin
5. Pumpkin filled with candles to capture the glow in photo
6. Corn Maze
7. Halloween decorations
8. Each child dressed in costume
9. Whole group dressed in costume
10. Halloween party
12. Bobbing for apples
13. Each child with their pile of candy they collected
14. Make sure to have someone take a photo of the person taking the photos!
15. Hunters in their camo
16. Hunters patiently waiting
17. Hunters with their catch
18. Group photo of the hunters
19. Thanksgiving traditions
20. Thanksgiving meal- individual food pics to sum up your traditional meal
21. Have each person write something they are thankful for this year
22. Pictures of family- candids and posed
23. The cook or cooks
24. Family gathered around the dinner table
25. Carving the turkey
26. The family blessing
27. Black Friday planning- going through the ads
28. Black Friday Shopping- individuals and group shots
29. Photo of each person with their Black Friday goods
30. Tired shoppers group photo
Taking some time to plan your photo idea ahead of time will assure that you have the perfect shots for your scrapbook. Sure candid shots are always wonderful but some of the best layouts come from pre-planned photo ideas.
I have always enjoyed having a Trick-or-Treat scrapbook. In that album you can watch my children grow and see the costumers they chose each year.
Happy Fall Scrapbooking!
Content copyright © 2015 by Michelle McVaney. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Michelle McVaney. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Michelle McVaney for details.
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.