Turkey Kielbasa and Spicy Sauerkraut Recipe
2 packs of sauerkraut (the kind in plastic pouches)*
1 pepper from a jar of hot peppers in vinegar
1 package of turkey kielbasa
1 small onion
1. Open sauerkraut and heat in small skillet.
2. Finely dice pepper and add to sauerkraut. Add 2 or 3 drops of Peppered Vinegar to skillet.
3. Make very thin onion slices, separate and add to skillet.
4. Slice kielbasa on wide angle and place in skillet with sauerkraut and onion. Continue heating until the keilbasa is fully heated. Cover for about 5 mins. to mingle flavors.
* Serve with pork and beans. Add sliced beefsteak tomatoes as a side dish.
* Stuff in a warm Pita pocket; place a strong mustard (German) in pocket before adding the kielbasa and sauerkraut.
* Serve with mashed potatoes.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Vannie Ryanes. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Vannie Ryanes. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.