Meg Ryan's Hair in You've Got Mail
- The short style has shaggy layering all over with longish bangs that are parted and swept to the side. The nape area is cut into a blunt line and left full enough to allow the ends to kick out.
- To style this cut apply a firm hold hair gel after shampooing. Dry the top (from the ears up) with a large round brush to give it curve and fullness.
Dry all the hair from ear level down with a vent brush so that the hair stays fairly straight.
- The sides are combed down over the ears. When I dry the back of this look, I hold the blowdryer down low so that the air blows up into the hair at the nape causing it to stand out slightly.
- Use a narrow flat iron to encourage the flip. Clamp the flat iron onto a strand of hair and turn it up while sliding it to the end of the strand. You may have to do this two or three times for each strand. The flat iron will not allow the flip to curl over onto itself as a curling iron would.
- Finish the look with a light wax or hair creme to add body to your hair and seperate the peices. Do this by placing a small amount of the product in the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together so that a thin coating covers your hands and fingers, then run your hands through your hair two or three times. Use your fingers to arrange to part your hair and arrange it.
Use a spray shine to get a beautiful glossy shine.
- Ms. Ryan's hair color is a blend of medium to light to extra light blondes. This can be done with a color weaving technique such as foiling, where two or three shades of tint are used.
Once you've got Ms Ryan's romantic look, why not send the man in your life an email invitation for an intimate meeting?
You've Got M@il: Original Soundtrack
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Jennifer Aniston - The Trend
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.