5-Ingredient Gingerbread Fudge
This rich creamy fudge showcases one of the most beloved flavors of the holiday season: Gingerbread. It can be cut into squares or poured into gingerbread man molds, either individual small ones, or a large one. For a gift, pour it into a large gingerbread man mold and decorate with colored frosting. This fudge is a definite “no-fail” candy, since no thermometer is needed and the minimal cooking (2 – 2 1/2 minutes total time) is done in the microwave.
No one will guess how easy this candy is; they’ll just eat it and rave.
1 16 oz. can vanilla frosting
2 cups cinnamon chips
2 tablespoons molasses
1 tablespoon ground ginger
1 cup walnut(s)
- Spray an 8 x 8" square pan with non-stick spray.
- Scoop the frosting into a microwaveable container; stir in the cinnamon chips and ginger.
- Microwave 1 minute.
- Stir well; microwave 1-1 1/2 minutes or until the cinnamon chips are melted.
- Stir in the walnuts and pour into the prepared pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 89 Calories from Fat 46
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 51% Protein 4% Carb. 45%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 3 mg
Sodium 10 mg
Total Carbohydrate 10 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.