Quick & Easy Fresh Fruit Fool Recipe
The following recipe for luscious Fresh Berry Fool is very quick and easy to make; in fact, it can be made in less than 15 minutes. It is also beautiful, so it can be served to company; it can be made and stored in the refrigerator for up to two days before serving. If there are fresh berries in the kitchen, you’d be a fool not to make it for dinner tonight!
1/2 cup fresh blackberries
1/2 cup fresh raspberries
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup whipping cream
2/3 cup Greek-style yogurt
Fresh berries, for garnish
- Using a fork, coarsely mash the berries with the sugar; set aside.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form; fold in the yogurt.
- Stir in the fruit.
- Spoon the dessert into four parfait or other fancy glass dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to two days.
- Garnish with additional berries before serving.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 353 Calories from Fat 212
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 60% Protein 3% Carb. 37%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 24 g
Saturated Fat 15 g
Cholesterol 87 mg
Sodium 42 mg
Total Carbohydrate 33 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 25 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 20% Vitamin C 14% Calcium 0% Iron 1%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.