Old Fashioned Raisin Spice Drops Recipe
These old fashioned cookies go well with homemade ice cream (or any ice cream for that matter) at a backyard barbecue, weeknight dinner, or picnic. They are, in fact, a great choice for cookies anytime.
Since the entire batch, including clean-up can be done in 30 minutes or less, the question is, “What are you waiting for?”
About 5 dozen 2 1/2” cookies
18 1/4 ounces Spice Cake Mix
1 15 oz. can applesauce
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the cake mix and applesauce until smooth; stir in the raisins and walnuts.
- Scoop tablespoon-size balls of dough onto parchment-lined or greased baking sheets about 2" apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set and browned on the bottom.
- Remove from the baking sheet to cooling racks.
- Store in an airtight container with waxed paper or parchment between the layers to avoid sticking.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 53 Calories from Fat 13
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 24% Protein 5% Carb. 71%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 1 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 61 mg
Total Carbohydrate 9 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 4 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.