CreateJS Extension for Flash CS6
Your first step is to download the free binary file for Toolkit for CreateJS from the Adobe website.
- Open Adobe Extension Manager CS6.
- Click the Install button and find the Toolkit-for-CreateJS.zxp file that you just downloaded. Once the new extension is listed in the Extensions window, you can close the Manager dialog box.
- Open Flash CS6. For testing purposes, let's draw a rectangle on the stage. Convert it to a Movie Clip called box.
- Insert a frame on Frame 50 of the Timeline, add a Keyframe and move the box to the other side of the stage.
- Right-click anywhere on the Timeline and add a Classic Tween.
- Click Control - Test Movie - In Flash Professional and the box moves across the stage.
- To open the new CreateJS panel, click Window - Other Panels - Toolkit for CreateJS. You can dock this panel with the others on the side of the workspace.
As you can see, we have several settings. For this example, let's keep the default settings and just click the Output button to choose a location for our files to be stored.
- Click the Publish button and a browser will open and display your animation as HTML5.
*Adobe provided a copy of this software to me for review purposes.
Copyright 2018 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe product screen shot(s) reprinted with permission from Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe, Photoshop, Photoshop Album, Photoshop Elements, Illustrator, InDesign, GoLive, Acrobat, Cue, Premiere Pro, Premiere Elements, Bridge, After Effects, InCopy, Dreamweaver, Flash, ActionScript, Fireworks, Contribute, Captivate, Flash Catalyst and Flash Paper is/are either [a] registered trademark[s] or a trademark[s] of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Diane Cipollo. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Diane Cipollo. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Diane Cipollo for details.