Guest Author - Alissa Moy
It's time for another awesome freebie list! Take some time on President's Day tomorrow to see if any of these free resources for homeschoolers and teachers might be a blessing to you!
1. Free A to Z Letter Find Pack- Are you teaching a letter each week to your early elementary child? If so the Letter of the Week resource below is perfect to complement your studies!
2. The American Heritage Education Foundation offers free history curriculum in three different levels: elementary, middle, and high school. Check out their link for your free knowledge:
3. Free 247 Page Meet the Masters Art Study for Pre-K through grade five-www.getinvolvedineducation.com/pdfs/For-Program-Managers/Meet-the-Masters-Program-Manual.pdf.
4. Monet and Mendelssohn Six Week Unit Study-
5. Your Preschool or Kindergartner child will love this free "All About Me" Dr. Seuss Printable Book!
6. Your upper elementary or early middle school student will enjoy this literature unit on Johnny Tremain-
7. Are you looking for Grammar Ideas for your older child? Check out The Daily Grammar Archive for wonderful skills based work-
8. Are you studying clocks and time? If so this link filled with cross curricular ideas is sure to be a timely resource!
9. Free Ideas for Teaching The Reluctant Dragon-
10. If you are studying corn or doing a nutritional lesson this 5 page mini unit on corn will come in handy!