Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
The Dark Knight Rises
Since the fateful night that Harvey Dent was killed, Bruce Wayne has been a recluse, preferring to stay secluded behind the walls of Wayne Manor. Batman has also been M.I.A. during this time, being vilified by the same events of that fateful night. But when the ruthless Bane decides to finish the job that the League of Shadows began, the caped crusader could be Gotham’s only hope. Here are a few mistakes to look for while watching “The Dark Knight Rises”.
· When Bruce is first talking to Lucian Fox, his hands are folded over his chest when he first makes the comment about Lucian losing most of his money. They’re still on his chest when Lucian begins to talk but when he mentions the fusion project, the back view of Bruce shows him with his cane next to him but his hand isn’t on the handle. It cuts to the front view of Bruce when he asks about his options and his hand is on the cane’s handle. It goes back to the rear view when Lucian mentions the machine and his hand isn’t on the handle but it’s back on again in the next front view of Bruce.
· Also during the conversation between Bruce and Lucian, there is a book in the chair to Bruce’s left. During the scene, the book is sitting in a way that the spine is near the back of the seat. Bruce could simply reach over and open it. But when Lucian makes the “quite lovely” comment about Miranda Tate and Bruce taps the cane on the floor, the book has turned in the seat. The spine is now facing towards Bruce.
· Bane and his henchmen have broken into the stock exchange. Bane asks one of his men how long it’s going to take. After hearing “eight minutes”, Bane replies “Time to go mobile!”. When he says this, his henchman at the computer can be seen on the left of the screen in the background and he’s closing his mobile device and takes it off the desk. The gunfire starts and it cuts to a quick view of the police outside and then back for a close-up view of Bane’s henchman who’s closing the device again and putting it in his bag. It shows the people panicking inside the exchange and it cuts to Bane and in the background to the left of the screen, the same henchman is putting the mobile device in the bag again!
· Selina stops at the tunnel that’s barricaded by the vehicles. She pulls her goggles up to look. When she hears the battle begin to start, she pulls the goggles down and fires at the barricade. It cuts to a close-up of her and the goggles are pulled back on top of her head again!
· CAUTION: May Contain Spoilers! When Miranda a.k.a. Talia reaches out and touches Bane’s mask before she leaves, she touches him with her right hand. It cuts to a close-up of her face while she’s still touching him but it’s her left hand that’s on his mask (notice the thumb!). It cuts to a front view of Bane and it’s back to her right hand on his mask.
“The Dark Knight Rises” (2012) stars Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Matthew Modine and Marion Cotillard. It runs 165 minutes and is rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, some sensuality and language.
Get your copy of "Dark Knight Rises" here:
Content copyright © 2013 by Isla Grey. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Isla Grey. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Isla Grey for details.
Website copyright © 2013 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.