May Freebies and Fun!
1. The Currclick Teachable moments calendar is perfect for remembering timely events and lesson planning-www.currclick.com/images/site_resources/May%202013%20Teachable%20Moments.pdf
2. Scholastic has fantastic ideas for Cinco de Mayo crafts and fun! www.scholastic.com/teachers/top-teaching/2011/04/celebrate-cinco-de-mayo?eml=TNL/e/20130501////May_Update//Events/GEN_SPS///&ym_MID=1476634&ym_rid=2985158
3. The Barnes and Noble Summer Reading program begins later this month- and you can get started with your child right now! Earning free books is enjoyable with this super cool program! www.barnesandnoble.com/u/summer-reading/379003570/
4. Practice times tables with this awesome Multiplication Match Up Game-50 free pages! www.currclick.com/product/77361/Multiplication-Match-Up?affiliate_id=122076
5. Homeschoolers can earn free pizza too! Sign up now for Pizza Hut's Book It program-open to all homeschoolers in grades K-6. www.bookitprogram.com/enrollment/homeschool.asp
6. If you have plans to visit the beach this summer this free printable Beach Pack is perfect for you. Geared for kids ages 2-7 this pack includes lots of review, which is great to keep your kids thinking during the lazy summer months ahead. www.giftofcuriosity.com/printables/download-beach-printable-pack/
7. Studying the African safari is always fun. Homeschool Share has a new printable unit study on Kenya that is excellent! www.homeschoolshare.com/country_kenya.php
8. If your homeschooler is learning cursive the Jan Brett printable tracing sheets are ideal for you- www.janbrett.com/alphabet/alphabet_tracers_cursive.htm
9. Your preschool homeschooler will love these scissor exercises,compliments of a Montessori resource- www.montessorimaterials.org/Language/ScissorsExercises.pdf
10. Are you a techie? Does your homeschooler love the latest and greatest technology? If so there is a fabulous blog that offers free tech resources, tips, programs, online games and much more- https://www.freetech4teachers.com
This site is a must for anyone who uses technology in their homeschool!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Alissa Moy. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Alissa Moy. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Denise Oliveri for details.