Red, White, & Blueberry Oatmeal Drops Recipe
Summertime often means Homemade Ice Cream; make it in one of those inexpensive automatic ice cream makers, or freeze it in an old-fashioned freezer like Grandma did – these yummy cookies will complement it nicely. They keep well, can be made ahead, are nice to keep in the cookie jar, and will become a summertime favorite.
About 4 dozen cookies
5 cups Basic Oatmeal Cookie Mix
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup dried blueberries
1/2 cup dried cherries
1/2 cup coarsely chopped white chocolate
- Mix the oatmeal cookie mix, egg, and vanilla.
- Stir in the blueberries, cherries, and white chocolate pieces.
- Scoop tablespoonfuls onto parchment lined cookie sheets; bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Let sit on the sheet 2 or 3 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.
- Store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 87 Calories from Fat 41
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 47% Protein 6% Carb. 48%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 9 mg
Sodium 44 mg
Total Carbohydrate 10 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.