Twenty-five Reasons to be brave from the bible.
Dig into the bible to find security, peace, and reasons to be brave.
- In his hand is the life and breath of every living thing. (Job 12:10)
- I am a child of God! (John 1:12)
- Yes, I had a past, but I am a new creation in Christ. (2Corinthians 5:17)
- God called me out of the darkness and into his marvelous light. (1Peter 2:9)
- Every day of my life is recorded in Godís book Ė laid out in advance. (Psalm 139:16)
- God has plans for my welfare. (Jeremiah 29:11)
- My citizenship is in heaven. (Philippians 3:20)
- I am established in Christ, anointed and sealed by his Spirit. (2Corinthians 1:21-22)
- Godís Holy Spirit fills me along with all believers. We are his holy temple. (1Corinthians 3:16)
- I am set free from the power of sin. (Romans 8:1-2)
- I am a friend of God! (John 15:15)
- God is with me, He will strengthen my and hold me up. (Isaiah 41:10)
- God holds my right hand. (Isaiah 41:13)
- God gave me a spirit of power and of love. (2Timothy 1:7)
- I will give all my anxious thoughts to God. (1Peter 5:7)
- I present my requests to God and he gives me peace. (Philippians 4:6-7)
- I have Godís gift of eternal life. (Romans 6:33)
- God knows everything about me and still cares for me. (Luke 12:7)
- God knows exactly what I need. (Matthew 6:25-34)
- The Lord is with me and he will not leave. (Deuteronomy 31:6)
- God is the father of the fatherless and the protector of widows. (Psalm 68:5)
- My God is with me wherever I go. (John 1:9)
- The Lord is my fortress. Why should I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1)
A Walk With the Women of the Bible
EBook by Lynne Chapman
Join me in getting to know many of the other amazing
women of the Bible
while we extract valuable insights and
lessons from their lives.
Now available for Kindle under new title
A Walk With EVE
Also available in paperback from Cafe Press.
Names of God Ebook
Almighty God. The Creator of heaven and earth.
Our God is given names in Scripture that
describe the characteristics of His personality.
Experience God through the names given Him in Scripture.