No-Bake Rocky Road Squares Recipe
If you’re in a big hurry, but want a yummy treat, No Bake Rocky Road Squares are just the thing. No need to heat up the kitchen - the oven is not needed, and these squares are just perfect for satisfying the cravings of even the most passionate chocoholic or sweet tooth.
3 cups sugar
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 cup milk
3/4 cup butter
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
3 cups miniature marshmallows
2 Hershey's milk chocolate bars, coarsely broken (1.55 ounce each)
3 cups oats
- Line a 9” x 13" pan with parchment, or spray liberally with non-stick spray.
- Measure the sugar and cocoa into a medium saucepan; mix well and add stir in the milk, butter, and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally, and scraping the sides.
- Once the mixture is boiling, turn to a simmer and let simmer 3 minutes; stir in the vanilla.
- Meanwhile, mix the peanuts, marshmallows, chocolate pieces, and oats in a large bowl.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over and mix well.
- Spread evenly in the prepared pan and press down.
- Let sit until cool and the chocolate is set.
- Cut into 48 squares and store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 180 Calories from Fat 50
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 28% Protein 5% Carb. 67%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 9 mg
Sodium 113 mg
Total Carbohydrate 30 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 13 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.