Double Chocolate Crunch Brownies Recipe
Double Chocolate Crunch Brownies keep well for several days, so it’s okay to make them ahead. Just be careful to keep them out of site, or they’ll disappear almost immediately.
2 3/4 cups Mom's Brownie Mix
3 cups crisp rice cereal
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9 x 13" shallow glass baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Stir the brownie mix and eggs together until smooth.
- Mix in the cereal and chocolate chips.
- Press into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until the center is set and the top is no longer glossy.
- Cool and cut into 32 squares.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 118 Calories from Fat 46
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 39% Protein 3% Carb. 57%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 13 mg
Sodium 82 mg
Total Carbohydrate 17 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 0% Iron 1%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.