4-Ingredient Irish Cream Fudge Recipe
For those who don’t mind adding a fifth ingredient and prefer their fudge with nuts, a cup of coarsely chopped, toasted almonds may be added with the Irish cream; however, it’s delicious and rich just the way it is.
Four-Ingredient Irish Cream Fudge is a great dessert to serve on St. Patrick’s Day, since it uses the most famous Irish export, Irish Cream Liqueur, to advantage. It’s good anytime of the year, however, and it’s so quick and easy, it can be made even when time is short.
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, (for best results, use a high-quality brand without additives and fillers)
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup butter
1/4 cup Irish Cream Liqueur
- Butter a 9" square baking dish or spray with non-stick spray; line with parchment paper, allowing the paper to hang over the sides for easy removal.
- Combine the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter in a microwaveable container; microwave 3 minutes. (Alternately place ingredients in a saucepan and melt over low heat, stirring constantly.)
- Remove from the microwave; stir until smooth.
- Whisk in the Irish Cream liqueur.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan; smooth out with a rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate until set; cut into 36 squares.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 107 Calories from Fat 54
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 51% Protein 5% Carb. 44%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 8 mg
Sodium 32 mg
Total Carbohydrate 12 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 1
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.