No-Bake White Chocolate Berry Pie Recipe
An assortment of berries is ideal for the filling, but if you happen to have lots of just one variety on hand, you can certainly use them; the pie will still be scrumptious.
16 Servings (2 pies)
6 ounces white chocolate
2 cups heavy whipping cream
2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
1 3 oz. package raspberry flavored Danish Dessert
1 cup water
3 cups berries, chopped (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)
2 9" graham cracker crust
- Make the mousse: Refrigerate mixing bowl and beater for at least 15 minutes.
- Mix the white chocolate and 1/2 cup of the whipping cream in a microwave safe container and microwave 1 minute, stirring every 25 seconds. Make sure you don't overcook; the white chocolate will continue melting after it is removed from the microwave.
- Whisk together until smooth and set aside until no longer warm. (you can speed it up in the fridge or freezer, but make sure you don't leave it too long.)
- When the white chocolate mixture has cooled to room temperature, beat the whipping cream in the chilled bowl until soft peaks begin to appear.
- Add the white chocolate mixture and beat just until stiff peaks form when the beater is raised.
- Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until thoroughly cooled.
- Make the Berry Filling:
- Whisk the Danish Dessert and water in a large microwave-safe container.
- Microwave 2 minutes; whisk until smooth.
- Microwave an additional 2-4 minutes or until the mixture is thickened and clear.
- Whisk until smooth, fold in the berries, place a piece of plastic wrap on the surface of the filling, and refrigerate until well-chilled.
- Assembly: Drop spoonfuls of each of the fillings into the two pie shells; swirl them together.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill until set.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 301 Calories from Fat 175
Percent Total Calories From:
Fat 58% Protein 4% Carb. 38%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 19 g
Saturated Fat 10 g
Cholesterol 41 mg
Sodium 144 mg
Total Carbohydrate 29 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 10 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 27% Calcium 0% Iron 1%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.