Try This Simple, Youthful Wedding Hair Style
- First separate the bang area and clip it out of the way.
- If you want fullness, set all of the rest of the hair on hot rollers, cool and remove them carefully.
- Your next step is to – using your fingers - comb all of the hair up into a ponytail. Position it high in the crown of your head. If your hair is long, you can use a covered elastic band to hold it. If your hair is of medium length, you may want to use bobby pins to hold the hair, creating a wider base for the curls.
- Divide the ponytail into small pieces and roll the curls around your fingers. If you need more curl, use a curling iron to tighten the curls.
- Fluff and place the individual curls. Use back-combing at the base to give them more fullness if necessary.
- When the crown of curls is finished, smooth the bangs into place, tuck the ends under or behind your ears and spray well the entire style with hairspray.
- This bride has chosen a pearl encrusted headband style crown. Add any style hair accessory and this wedding updo is perfectly complete!
EBook - Updos for Every Occassion
Updos for parties, proms, weddings or the office. Follow these simple instructions to begin creating them yourself!
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Try This Updo for Prom or a Wedding
Make Over for a Style Emergency
The Perfect Hair Style
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.