7 Rules For Success
The steps are very simple to implement in your daily life.
1. Do what you love and what you are good at.
2. Be prepared to learn and to be positive (be motivated and enthusiastic).
3. Be an innovative individual.
4. Be prepared to invest not just money but your time, effort and resources, too.
I mentioned money – this does not mean that you have to invest a large sum to become a millionaire or wealthy.
5. You must be disciplined in having set goals and targets. Remember that persistence is the key to success.
6. You must be prepared to manage your time effectively.
7. As you evolve, learn to give back a portion of your wealth to the betterment of society. I call this philanthropy.
You must have a solid vision – one in which you ‘see’ yourself having attained success. Great people of the past and present see to it that they reach this coveted position, by employing these basic steps.
Any discipline will require organization and orderliness. You must be prepared to listen to your inner voice as much as you possibly can. This means that rather than being too dependent on your family, friends and so on (not that this is bad) begin to have faith in your own capabilities.
Success is not some secret that you have to search for or unearth in order to reach your destination; it is rather the understanding or the recognition factor that you develop with respect to what you really want in life.
Any task performed with the right spirit will give you victory. A positive mental attitude will make you successful. On the other hand a negative attitude, laziness and working unwillingly will almost always result in failure.
In the end, success is up to you.Only you can determine if you are going to do what it takes to make your life all that you want it to be.
You Should Also Read:
Abundance and Prosperity Newsletter
Abundance Site Map
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Jennifer Anderson. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Jennifer Anderson. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Brandi Rhoades for details.