Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Into the Wild Book Test
The Warriors books by Erin Hunter are an adventurous and exciting series for older elementary and early middle school children. This summer brings even more fun for feline fans as there is a special Warriors book club. Check out the link at the end of this quiz for information on how your child can join in on the fun. The summer program, while basically online, offers reproducibles, games, book logs and much more for your homeschooler. In addition to this, you can start a mini summer reading book club with several of your homeschool pals using several of the online resources. Here is a quiz for the first book in the series, Into the Wild.
Warriors Book #1: Into the Wild
1. Tigerclaw takes place in the battle against a patrol named what?
2. The ThunderClan deputy is named what?
3. Why does Tigerclaw keep terrorizing Ravenpaw?
4. Ravenpaw was thought to be a what?
5. What was Firepaw's original name?
6. What are the four clans named?
7. Which clan is thought to be the most evil?
8. A clan is also thought of as a what?
9. What was the name of the Tabby Cat?
10. What type of cat was Firepaw originally?
3. So Ravenpaw will be intimidated and will not reveal the truth about Redtail's death.
6. The four clans are the River, Wind, Shadow and Thunder clan.
8. A group.
10. A housecat or pet.
1. Define warrior. List ten traits a warrior should have.
2. If you could choose to be part of one of the four clans which would you choose? Why?
3. The cats are concerned about their individual territories. Why do you think a territory is so important to them? How do you liken this to peoople?
4. The Warriors live by a certain code of ethics. Write three to five rules, or codes, that you try to live by. Write your reasons for choosing these codes.
5. Define what an apprentice is. Have you ever been an apprentice? If so, when? If not, who would you like to be an apprenttice to? Why?
Content copyright © 2013 by Alissa Moy. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Alissa Moy. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Alissa Moy for details.
Website copyright © 2013 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.